There are many ways to burn fat naturally or with the help of supplements but there is a science behind it and that science works differently for everyone so it’s better to understand and get that out of the way first. Everyone’s body does indeed function differently so it is best to do what works best for you. Be it naturally or through supplements the key is metabolism and to increase it drastically. Here’s some tips on how to do that.
1. Caffeine is your friend: Taken correctly that is, black coffee is a great metabolism booster and does actually suppress some of that hunger and helps your body to burn fat. You can always take your tea black as well but getting used to the taste could take some time followed by feeling a little dehydrated. Green tea should be your go to drink after meals but be sure to wait at least 30-45 minutes after a meal to have it add a dash of lemon for better burning.
2. Eliminate Sugar: Its best to cut down all forms of sugar and focus on getting them naturally through fruits such as apples, bananas, pineapples and other sources such as whole white breads. Sugar can be attributed to the root of your fat, and by eliminating sugar what i mean is to stop having sugar with your tea & coffee, especially to avoid stop drinks and other sugar filled goodies such as chocolate and its by-products.
3. Protein: Increase your protein intake, have an equal gram or more to your body weight is a good for sustaining muscle and burning fat in the process by increasing your metabolism. Focus on have 4 to 6 meals a day, by meals I mean small portions also keep in mind the good fats such as fish, lean beef and chicken not so much the fried kind.
4. Exercise: Without exercising you won’t actually see fast results but as mentioned before it’s a different process for everyone, but exercise is important. The whole 70 percent diet and 30 percent exercise also applies for losing weight as it does for gaining muscle. Jogging is great to burn fat but always start slow, try running at a pace where you can comfortably breathe from your nose and if you don’t want to lose muscle eat a light snack before you start. Strength training exercises such as the bench press, squat and deadlifts are also great for overall toning and loosing fat.
5. Food & Supplements: You can try fat burning supplements but remember those also focus on increasing metabolism. It isn’t advisable to go on an all-out diet, sure you’ll lose fat quick but you’ll gain it back as fast as it left your body. Eat what you usually do but not to the extent to fill yourself up, try portions throughout the day it’ll increase metabolism fast and won’t give your body enough time to store them as fats. Do take supplements such as fish oil and omega3’s including a good multivitamin and drink plenty of water.
Losing fat is all about having the determination and drive to do so, all about routine and after a couple of months you’ll get used to it one day to wake up and see your transformation.